Going to try something new this week. I have created a running backlog page (here). This will be my 2020 running backlog which will be ever changing as time goes on. I'm attempting to embed Agile into my personal life, and figured a blog on my site will help with accountability. Though I have no expectations of people reading it, it's there and I feel obliged to keep on top of it.
What went well?
Completed the majority of my list of things to do. Having more structure to my days and looking at the bigger bigger has definitely helped me this week. I have been able to step back and be more objective in my decision making. I have also been a lot more calm this week.
What could I change?
- We just have net curtains in the office room at home. This has impacted me being able to see my screen as the window is right behind me with the sun coming in.
- Getting easily distracted
- Have been feeling really tight and achy in my lower back and hips
How can I implement these changes?
- Get proper curtains for the office room. (added to next sprint)
- Trial setting small blocks of time to focus on specific things, and focusing for this period of time, like the Pomodoro technique. (trial next sprint)
- Try some small stretches a few times a week.